Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Clothing on the Floor

Hi Everyone!


This is my first blog post in a long time! The last time I wrote anything in a blog was when I was active on my myspace account. 


I have been working in retail for about 3 years now, and there are issues no matter where you work, the mall an out door center or even a local store. One my of biggest pets peeves lately has been females in dressing rooms. A lot of people when they are done trying clothes on at least hang the clothes back on the hanger, where others just throw them in on the floor! 


I understand that my job is to put these clothes back on the racks, but cleaning up other people messes really bothers me!

Sorry for the language in this video but I think it represents the feelings we all have!


                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment